Google Launch gmail new version 5.0 , Download new version on google play. Google launch new version on 3 Nov but information leak before 2 week ago. Peoples confused about release , but now you can download new version by your google play account. Now Question is :
What’s New in Gmail 5.0
- You can add google drive files into message .
- Improved auto-complete field in TO,CC,BCC fields faster.
- Improved formatting support on restoring draft mails
- Ongoing Bug fixed.
- Support all mail-Yahoo mail, Outllook.com, addressing using POP/SMTP
What Permission should have to access by gmail ?
- find accounts on the device
- add or remove accounts
- read your own contact card
- read your contacts
- modify your contacts
- read calendar events plus confidential information
- add or modify calendar events and send email to guests without owners’ knowledge
- write call log
- read call log
- test access to protected storage
- modify or delete the contents of your USB storage
- Send Gmail
- view configured accounts
- modify Gmail
- read subscribed feeds
- Google mail
- read sync statistics
- read Gmail
- write subscribed feeds
- download files without notification
- create accounts and set passwords
- run at startup
- view network connections
- prevent device from sleeping
- control Near Field Communication
- use accounts on the device
- read Google service configuration
- toggle sync on and off
- full network access
- read sync settings
- control vibration
At a Glance :
Beyond the gmail one more exclusive launching of google comes “Google Inbox” . Developers Say ! Google Inbox is future of gmail.
[see also:How to keep android phone safe ]
Where you get the app ?
- Visit google play by your android smartphones (you must be login to account of google )
- Visit free apps and search gmail
- you get the new version of gmail.
- Install that in your phone , this may take few time to install in your phone ( depands on internet speed)
- Now your app is ready to use , start app and enjoy newest version of google gmail 5.0