You have a lot of subscriber in your WordPress then you have to manage your subscribers by sending daily email from your WordPress blog post.This plugin helps you to get more traffic from your email subscriber daily & your new subscriber also get your old post to read on email.You can use other email marketing tools to send emails from your WordPress blog, but that may be cost you high with a limit of email sending to the limited subscriber.But by using “The newsletter plugin” you get unlimited emails to the unlimited subscriber.
Few key points of using “The Newsletter plugin“
- Available for free & premium use
- Unlimited email Subscribers with statistics
- Unlimited Emails with click tracking
- Customizable subscription page,widget & form
- Subscription integration with WordPress new User Registration
- Customizable email Themes
- Html and Text versions of Emails
- Fully translatable messages from Admin Panel
- Diagnostics Panel for checking mailing capability of your blog
By using this, you can set cron job in WordPress & send daily mail to your subscriber.This help your customers to learn guides daily step by step & become valuable your blog reader.This plugin can save much more money for email marketing.The subscriber list you can export and import to other email service providers.
How to guide for this plugin
- import your WordPress subscriber & registered user in this plugin
This is just simple to export your subscribers & registered user using an another WordPress plugin “Export Users to CSV“.
- Install this plugin
- Go to users > Export to CSV
- Choose Subscriber & choose date > click Export
This exported file has all information of your subscriber & you have to import only emails for this newsletter plugin so, remove all other information except emails from CSV file & save it.Now follow these steps to import emails to this newsletter plugin
- Go to Newsletter > subscribers
- Click Import on top of the page
- Now do not change default setting just choose CSV file.
- Now click import
Like this, you can also upload other emails by making a CSV file or direct paste emails in subscriber import page.If you are going to paste then, each email must be separated by a semicolon or use this format including other required information.
email[ separator ]first name[ separator ]last name[ separator ]gender[ new line ]
Here is a video from developers of plugin to setup this plugin
Extra features in Premium Version of this plugin
Premium version available for bloggers & agency both have different features & prices.For a blogger this plugin available in just $29.95 & for agency $97 need to buy this plugin.Here are few extra features that enable only in premium plugin
- All Professional Extensions
- One year access to updates
- Unlimited installs on owned blogs
- Priority support
- 60 days money back guaranteed (no questions asked)
For daily feeds update to your subscriber blogger premium feature plugin recommended for each blogger but a newbie can take a trial on the free version to give a start.
[button link=”https://wordpress.org/plugins/export-users-to-csv/” size=”medium” target=”new” color=”yellow”]Re-commanded for new blogger[/button][button link=”http://blog.liveurlifehere.com/go/thenewslatterplugin” size=”medium” target=”new” color=”orange”]Re-commanded for pro blogger[/button]
Choose your version & according to your profile & manage your daily blog newsletter for your blog reader.I recommend this plugin to use everyone because my daily 15% traffic comes from only emails after using this.I am using premium version to manage all my newsletters on this blog & other blogs.