Human being is a social animal making contacts and staying in touch with them is the basic need of the human life that stands for social life for being social we have so many ways like google,Facebook ,twitter ,Flickr and many more websites but the basic of all these is contacts if your contacts are strong then you can Stay in touch with them friends family colleagues we need everyone’s contact in one place.
Read Also : Best Smartphone under 10k
In today’s scenario we need contacts everywhere on every platform but syncing your contacts from one place to another is a bulky job using copy paste all the time but as the technology is changing so every problem has a solution in the world of technology the Google is playing a vital role to communicate to syncing phone contacts to Google became a headache for people I know some of you might be knowing this trick but for those who don’t know here is the situation.
One of my friend was quiet in trouble he was scratching his head and thinking again and again then I asked him what happened to you then he said buddy I am quiet disturbed because I want to sync my contacts to Gmail and is not able to do so I am facing many difficulties in syncing contacts he further added that he is unable to do it because he is unaware how to do it
So I thought of writing a article to make you all aware.
Syncing your contacts to Google mail is quite easy and it can easily be done in 8 simple steps
The steps are as follows :
1. Make sure that you have Gmail installed on your device.
2. Open the App Drawer and go to Settings, then go to ‘Accounts and Sync’.
3. Enable the Accounts and syncing service.
4. Select your Gmail account from the e-mail accounts setup.
5. Make sure that you’ve enabled the ‘Sync Contacts’ option.
6. Press ‘Sync now’ button and wait until all the phone contacts have been successfully synchronized with your Gmail account.
7. Now open Gmail in your computer’s web browser and click the Gmail text link that is listed on the upper left side of the Gmail profile.
8. Select Contacts and then you should see a page where all the contacts from your Android smartphone have been stored.
The Google is great way of communicating with people and after syncing your contacts with Google you can use Google products
Remember you can use these steps when you have an android device and Gmail application installed in the phone these steps are simple and easy to use .I hope this makes the difference.