Cloud Computing is a service like delivery on demand everything can be uses without any resources by just paying online means pay for any use basis.The Resources are available on the cloud and anyone can use that resources by just paying money.
This is the time you does’t need any more hard disk in your computer/laptop/tablet. Its time to store data in your cloud storage. There is lot of space for you like – Google drive, Microsoft one Drive, Dropbox etc.
What are benefit of cloud store:
- Your Data will be safe from virus.
- You can use that anywhere from internet.
- Save the cost of storage device-HDD.
- Share data easily with friends.
What you can Store on cloud:
- Document – On google drive you can store document . Even you can edit/share with Google Doc.
- Software files– On Dropbox you can Upload anything-Software files, document files etc…
- Photos – Dropbox,facebook, google+, picasa, instragram….. there is lot of online store for your photos.
- Music- iTunes , Google play .. Here you can add upto 20K songs .
Cloud Computing Services :
These are divided in three category
1.Software as a service (SaaS)
software as a service (SaaS)—it means run software on distant computers “from the cloud” that are owned and operated by others and that connect to users’ computers via the Internet and, usually, a web browser.
2.Platform as a service (PaaS)
Platform as a service provides a cloud-based environment with everything required to support the complete a aplication building and delivering web-based (cloud) applications—without the cost and complexity of buying and managing the underlying hardware, software, provisioning and hosting.
3.Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
Infrastructure as a service provides means companies with computing resources including servers, networking, storage, and data centre space on a pay-per-use basis. like IBM
About Online Cloud storage websites:
Here you can store- photos, videos, files.. This website give you 2GB storage space , If you download carousel you get 3GB space extra. You can download dropbox and update that with you files.
Google Drive :-
Google Drive give you 15GB online space , Where you can store files, photos,documents. On there you can share with friends. Google Doc give you to read/ write/ edit files online and share these with friends.